Pain free, easy to use and effective, Strialite can be applied on the abdomen, hips, thighs, and anywhere stretch marks have developed. Strialite offers the most current, technologically advanced treatment for stretch marks. Simply apply the Strialite device to the desired area for 20 uninterrupted minutes, two times a week. Results can be expected within just 2-6 weeks of use. It’s that easy. Results will vary and may take more or fewer numbers of treatments to achieve adequate improvement from one person to another.
It was painless, relaxing and easy to use.” –Heather B
1. Plug the Strialite power supply into an AC outlet that is conveniently located for your use. You may also use an extension cord to extend the distance if needed. Be sure the outlet or extension cord can be accessed easily for disconnecting the power supply. Unwind only as much cord as is needed, keeping the remaining cord gathered and secured with the cord wrap to prevent tripping and accidental strangulation.
2. Choose your treatment area.
3. Gently clean the entire area to be treated to remove any lotions or other skin care products, using soap and water, then dry thoroughly. Be sure the area is completely dry before starting the treatment.
4. Press in on the power switch to turn on your Strialite. The LEDs will light up immediately. Allow 1-2 minutes for the device to reach a comfortable temperature before holding it against the skin. (You can lay it on its side during this time.)
Note: It is normal for the skin to be slightly reddened following treatment. If the redness or Additional irritation persists for longer than 1 hour, do not resume treatments and consult a physician before resuming treatments.
5. Holding your Strialite by its handle, apply the base directly to the treatment area. The entire panel should be in contact with the area to be treated. You should feel a gentle warmth that penetrates deep into your skin tissue during treatment; the heat should not be uncomfortable.
6. Treat the desired area for 20 minutes. Keep the device on the area continuously for the entire treatment time. If the treatment session is interrupted, simply resume the treatment when you are able and complete the treatment time.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each additional area to be treated.
8. Press in on the power switch again to turn off the device, then unplug it from the AC outlet. Re-gather the cord and secure using the attached cord wrap.